Hello dead blog.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 . 6:47 PM
Crap. I've not been updating this place.
Well, I've been active lately but just plain lazy to drop by here.
I miss jkt already. At first I was kinda sad tt I had to go on a short break (like afk for a few days). But anyway, I still brought my lovers along. lol. I can't live without my asus and 50d (plus manfrotto).
The short break to jkt rocks man! I saw the largest udang I've never seen in my entire life! Freaking huge and longer than a normal spoon. -_-" I drank my all-time favourite belimbing and teh botol. Also decided to end my night in jkt with a (big) bang by drinking a barcadi coke and singapore sling (which sucked). And the next thing I knew was that I was feeling sleepy. I refuse to admit that I was a bit tipsy.
Cos I wasn't even slurring and I was neither walking in a zigzag manner. Anyway, still managed to take the photos of them, despite feeling real tired (I swear my eyes were about to close anytime). The weird thing was that, I drank lots of water after that and couldn't sleep until like it was about a few hours left to my supposedly-wake up time. Later on, I realized tt the waitress or whoever poured the Barcardi doesn't seem to know the correct proportions. I got like half of the glass filled with Barcardi, and like the other half filled with coke. I believe it was too much already. Anyway, I was even contemplating to drink the Long Island. Damn it, I should have just ordered that instead of the stupid Singapore Sling. Only SQ (and of cos raffles hotel) makes the best SS.
Anyway, I am so dreading the d-day. arggh. On the side note, I totally was spazzing away when I saw Beka's jacket at EX. WOOHOO for the AS-Deprived me.
Well, I've been active lately but just plain lazy to drop by here.
I miss jkt already. At first I was kinda sad tt I had to go on a short break (like afk for a few days). But anyway, I still brought my lovers along. lol. I can't live without my asus and 50d (plus manfrotto).
The short break to jkt rocks man! I saw the largest udang I've never seen in my entire life! Freaking huge and longer than a normal spoon. -_-" I drank my all-time favourite belimbing and teh botol. Also decided to end my night in jkt with a (big) bang by drinking a barcadi coke and singapore sling (which sucked). And the next thing I knew was that I was feeling sleepy. I refuse to admit that I was a bit tipsy.
Cos I wasn't even slurring and I was neither walking in a zigzag manner. Anyway, still managed to take the photos of them, despite feeling real tired (I swear my eyes were about to close anytime). The weird thing was that, I drank lots of water after that and couldn't sleep until like it was about a few hours left to my supposedly-wake up time. Later on, I realized tt the waitress or whoever poured the Barcardi doesn't seem to know the correct proportions. I got like half of the glass filled with Barcardi, and like the other half filled with coke. I believe it was too much already. Anyway, I was even contemplating to drink the Long Island. Damn it, I should have just ordered that instead of the stupid Singapore Sling. Only SQ (and of cos raffles hotel) makes the best SS.
Anyway, I am so dreading the d-day. arggh. On the side note, I totally was spazzing away when I saw Beka's jacket at EX. WOOHOO for the AS-Deprived me.
There... Beka's jacket. Obviously I won't dare to wear that and also, there wasn't any price tag on it. I believe it's from Adidas. ^_^
Talking about AS. I'm so proud of them man! Dambi and AS will be doing the opening act for PCD Live in Seoul! If only it can be done for the whole of Asia concert... esp when PCD will be dropping by SG before going to Seoul. ROFL. maybe I should go stalk PCD when they're in SG and ask them to pass a message to the Pledis girls. LOL. Seriously man, I just want a freaking plane ticket and concert ticket to seoul on jun 6. I can just watch the opening act then take a plane back. but opps, I 4got that I have sth even more important on that day. LOL. ^_^
The weird part is that... sat night is stuck in my mind now. and it was on repeat mode the whole of yesterday. soon, I bet dream girls will be on too. Kudos to pledis!
나 열심히 공부! 지금...시작! Fighting!
