<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/9871367?origin\x3dhttp://sleepysa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

It's been a long time...!

Sunday, February 22, 2009 . 11:23 PM

Since I've updated this place. MY GOSH. It's already 2009 man. Here I am.. dedicating my first post in 2009 to...Pledis's After School!

On the eve of 2009, I caught SDB's performance...together with an unknown grp. Little did I know that I've become michyeosso with their song and dance! WOO!
Introducing...After School!


Bekah, JungAh, Soyoung, Gahee, Jooyeon.

10 reasons on why you love AS?

1. the charisma and confidence they portray while performing... can't tell that they've only debut recently. (in fact, it's like only a mth!)

2. their powerful and sexy dance!

3. mature! (all in their 20s! all (except 막내 bekah) are 언니s just like *cough*jewelry*cough* No more dongsengs who are like wayyy younger than me!)

4. they make training suits look cool and sexy. LOL. (shld watch the Mubank perf. Totally rocked the stage!check out photo. i love the ending pose. lol.)


5. gahee's rap...! she can definitely dance (duh!) and can even sing well! (trust me, I was surprised when I heard it too.)

6. jungah's husky voice (soo unique! I can only sound like tt after ktv-ing for many hours or drinking soju...), and her uncontrollable giggling during interviews (she just laughs at anything.)

7. soyoung's weird yet cute at the same time. (potential 4D...)

8. jooyeon's outgoing personality during interviews (she makes a really good spokesperson for AS! really confident and tactful while answering questions...i think.)

9. bekah's english (of cos! aloha hawaii!) and random interactions with gahee (esp when they rap! see pic below)


10. the interactions and different pairings between the members (so far i've noticed gahee+jungah=dad+mum, gahee+bekha=dad+maknae, jooyeon+jungah, jooyeon+soyoung=twins!)

Did I mention that I love the MV?! Lol. Marco's soo cute in there!