The best week ever!
Thursday, November 06, 2008 . 11:15 PM
It sounds like a lame title (yeah, i know) but honestly, I'VE NEVER HAD A FULFILLING WEEK BEFORE! (both at work and... leisure!)Warning: It's gonna be more of a post dedicated to Jewelry.
4th Nov - Kpop Night Concert
I've NEVER EVER sat in a seat that's soooo close to the stage. Somemore, I didn't have to pay a single cent for it! And! I was near the MCs, which mean, I could see Andy and Park Jung Ah! Absolutely yay-ness man!
Jewelry was the 3rd grp to perform. (I was a bit shocked that they came out quite early) I saw them walking up the stage, with their background dancers, preparing to appear on stage. And I was already screaming like mad! In fact, I did the cheer man! Omg.. lol. totally high.
Pictures!

Eun Jung at the backstage, someone fixing her mic. Lol. I didn't even pay attention to the MCs at tt time.

Joo Yeon: "I know... I've been living in you..." (Gosh, I know the song too well..)

In Young: 섹시한 눈빛과 Eun Jung: 뜨거운 몸짓에 In Young: 좀 더 다가와

Finally, it's Joo Yeon's turn to rap!

The famous ending pose "Baby One More Time..."

Superstar! Once again, that famous "solo" part where siy usually did. But this time, everyone did it together!
5th Nov - Jewelry fan meet cum autograph session
Damn sian when I'm typing this. Cos I was stuck in a stupid looong jam. I took a cab straight aft work. By the time I arrived there, I saw a looong q. Too late already. Sadddd. But nvm, at least I got to see them upclose. I stood nearer to Eun Jung and Joo Yeon's side.
Introducing Jewelry...

Jewelry's leader! Park Jung Ah! (The ancestor of blind dates styled variety shows! lol)

Jewelry's used-to-be maknae, now known as wife of crown j, manyuh, A! lol.
Seo In Young! Shin Sang! Elly! hahhah. She did the A! thing at the end of the autograph session. I do hope she'll tell seobang tt they haf mania fans in Singapore too!

Jewelry's rapper! Ha Joo Yeon! Baby J! She's the one tt spotted the video cam and waved! She even nudged Eun Jung to wave back, but... Eun Jung just smiled. She rock! LOL. From tt moment, she has gained another fan! She looks so much better in person! Why must she wear the hat and shades during perf? She looks fine w/o it.

Jewelry's maknae! Kim Eun Jung! I like her smile! Even her eyes seem to be smiling.. like those smiley emoticons. Her voice is really nice! I do hope in the next album, she'll get more lines. And, she shld appear in more variety shows! Not always with PJA or SIY. She's looking into my cam! woo hoo!

Will post more pics later. Time to listen to Cinderella and Fly boy by the A! (Mania) Couple!
A!!
