Comeback special!
Monday, October 13, 2008 . 10:52 PM
어쩌다 어쩌다 어쩌다...!Ok, I'm so high now. Esp aft I managed to catch the comeback specials just now! It's like omg! SDB, BEG and WG! All one aft the other. Totally rocks can!
And! I finally watched WGM LIVE! Without subs though. And it kept buffering.
Actually, I dun really get wad's with the unhappiness over tarzan pairing. They seem fine to me. (ok, i might be biased.) But the gehmi tour was really cute.
And the preview for next wk. OMG! tarzan couple wanna quit?! they seemed to be quarrelling, cos sdb seemed pissed when she said "i was disappointed".
Random: I just realized tt SDB & BEG's songs are composed by the same fella. (cos the starting part the same!)
AND! There's gonna be a koreanfestival this nov! The main thing is: THERE's GONNA BE A KPOP CONCERT!!!
But, the sian part is tt the tix are not for sale! omg. why do they wanna do that? I mean, I'm sure those pple who buy the sponsor's products or get those tix aren't fans of kpop la. Sian! I wanna see Jewelry, Wonder Girls, VOS, Andy... and, I just wanna shout "신상!" or "마녀개미짱!" Ok.. i'm just going gaga over the mania couple! cos..i'm a mania fan!
