<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9871367?origin\x3dhttp://sleepysa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wad a day!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 . 8:59 PM

Went to Sungei Buloh today. But this isn't the main point of my post. hahaha. In fact, I'm so overwhelmed by the sequence of events and the decisions that were suggested.

and my ans is.. YES! I am more than willing lor!

Nth can express how excited and that "over the moon" feeling I'm experiencing now. This simply made my day. Even though I'm quite tired and sleepy now, I'm just gonna grit my teeth and try to clear most of my assignments now. Cos I've got this intrinsic motivation to do so!

Will post pics of the field trip.. perhaps next time.

Till now, I'll just end here. Cos i'm gonna start to chiong my assignments.

加油! 아자!