News
Monday, September 08, 2008 . 10:54 PM
I just haf to blog this down.I've got some good, surprising, so-so and bad news.
The good news: Son Dambi's gonna be in the WGM Special! I finally can hear her talk. haha. I really want to know if she's got lipse. Ok, I know i'm bad. But I am supporting her also wad. And I wanna see who's that Marco guy. He looks kinda hot in the pic.
Surprising news: I can't believe that Serena had actually finished watching the whole Ming Zhong within this weekend. I saw her this morning and she's like, "I've finished watching!" Totally crazy la. Must salute her, totally can juggle work and play. (She didn't sleep at all on Sun -> This is the die-hard hiong kind of dramafanatics. lol.)
The so-so news: I've got the EI presentation tml. And I know abt 70% of what I'm supposed to present. I just found out some mistakes and together with Lim's help, we retified it.
The bad news: And it's totally affecting my mood. I thought I should update myself with the korean news. The first thing I saw on the headlines was Ahn Jae Hwan's. He committed suicide. like TODAY morning 9 plus am. Yeah, he's not those famous youngsters or wadsoeva. But I'm always seeing him in shows like Vitamin, Happy together. Omg, I can rmb the scene where his wife, Sun Hee came into the set and kissed him. Even though I dunno wth they were saying aft that, I know that they got married like 1 year ago.
Seriously, My heart just sank when I saw the news. Then I remembered... wad abt Sun Hee? omg man, she'll be totally devastated. I rmb them acting in some singer's MV, and they were really sweet! And yep, I saw the line "...fainted upon hearing the news..." Crap, I guess we won't get to see the sassy Sun Hee for a long time... I miss watching Cider!!!! RIP AJH. =(
Suddenly, my faith towards happy ending has diminished. It only happens in 偶像剧.
