<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9871367?origin\x3dhttp://sleepysa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I must be crazy...

Monday, September 22, 2008 . 1:25 AM

My test is like staring in another 10 hrs time.. and I'm 80% done.
This doesn't mean that I'm 100% well-prepared.
Oh well, I was sick on sat...damn.

Anyway, just had to blog this!

SDB's latest mini album! 미쳤어


taken from jaeurazn1live's video.

The "dance" on the chair is really nice! There's some mysterious feel to it. It's just a simple head movement from side to side, but it feels so cool! Ok, enuff crapping already. Let's see if it'll break the bad boy count. wahahahha...

And..finally she's got a nicer wardrobe! I hope this will reach the top. (But damn, lotsa pple are having their comeback...tough competition.)

Will post pics up of the outing with the girls soon...