Sarah's (+ Charlane) Moment 1
Saturday, August 02, 2008 . 1:31 PM
It's now my 1st day of hols! Woohoo!I woke up like at 730..but went back to sleep again.
Yesterday was the last day of sch... 6 weeks just zoomeed past me. Just like that.
I'm gonna miss those who are in the other class. Esp Charlane! hahahah... why? I, or rather, WE, had our moment. LOL
It all started in the lift, where Charlane was like wanting to pull me out. So, I held on to the bars. Then, at the third level, we wanted to go out. I think I was trying to get out, before Charlane, but somehow I couldn't. I turned and saw Charlane behind me, smiling and asking me to go. But, I felt that someone was tugging my bag, I couldn't move further. I shouted, "Let me go! Let me go!" and Charlane was like, "Hurry up go!". Then, I replied, "You're pulling my bag! How can I even move?" and Charlane was, "I'm not!". "You are!". "I'm not!". Then, both of us turned behind.. and guess what we saw?
The elastic string on my bag was hooked to the bar! How great! and the other person in the lift was like looking at us the whole time! She didn't even like say anything, just staring at us. Omg man, simply hilarious! We kept laughing k...
Here's a photo of us..taken on 28july, after our LTA lesson. My bunch of (new) friends. It's a pity that I got to know them now, when we were like in the same lect class for 3 yrs. Never mind, better late than never! =)
First row (l-r): Tania, Serena, Amanda, Lydia (Cranky! haha)
Second row: Me, Charlane, Jasmine, Izzy, Karryn.
After we took this photo, they were like, "ok, now lets take a funny pose!"
Charlane and I were like, "WHAT?! That was our funny pose!"
Here's a picture of Cohort 2!
With Susan...
With Nancy!
Aww man, I'm so gonna miss their lectures. Even though it was a hectic 6 wks, I felt that the amount of knowledge learnt was equivalent to going thru two sems in the diploma course. Sigh, extension classes are here... gonna be a looonnng 8 wks. We kinda already know some of the assignments for the extension classes...sian.
And, I'm going for my surgery on tues. So not looking fwd to that.
