<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9871367?origin\x3dhttp://sleepysa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I miss you!

Monday, July 14, 2008 . 7:56 PM

Just had to blog this before I start on my readings.

I received a 생일카드...from 미평언니!

I am so 감동. Nearly cried.

감사합니다! I knew you were sending me sth, but I thought that maybe you wanted to send a letter. But I really did not expect you to send that! And.. it seemed like you sent it after my 생일 huh! haha.

It's like a hundred times, 아니, a million times better than an email or 이카드. I'll give you a treat when you come back, to celebrate both our 생일(s)! I'll go source for some 맛있 한국 음식. haha.

Anyway, if you see this post, try to send some postcards. hehe. Now I know how it feels to receive sth from overseas.

The 카드 simply made my day! 사랑 ya too! 보고싶다! =)

p.s. this is a bad example of (broken) korean with wrong spelling + eng.. konglish!