<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/9871367?origin\x3dhttp://sleepysa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Happy birthday to Sarah!

Monday, July 14, 2008 . 1:54 AM

Ok, I wanted to blog like on the actual day itself. But I was too tired, plus I had to rush the assignments.

I made it to half of my term! My gosh, it's really fast. Even though I might be grumbling, but hey, I am in fact enjoying every moment now.
I think I must be mad, at 2am.. on a Monday morning.
I dunno why, but I like to study late at night, especially when everyone's sleeping. Gives me a sense of tranquil. But, I still gotta train my stamina- cos I'll be fighting the drowsiness within.

Anyway, wanna thank pple who sent me those nice birthday wishes! oh, and singing of the birthday song in class. Thanks to Lim & Leow, and Jane & Germaine for the gift vouchers. I am so glad that I had time to have dinner with all of you- that was my bday wish. And, thanks Mich, for (attempting to) call(ing) me. I am honoured to be the first one you gave a missed call to, after purchasing your line n phone. Miss ya! =)

I think I kinda used to studying. I really enjoy studying and reading the chapters- especially the drama ones. But, I am stil learning to digest the UbD. I dun wanna do badly in the SN module...just like in diploma. =(

Oh ya, I'm becoming more of a reflective sarah. With all the reflective essays I generate, I'm really learning to think critically (I hope...). But this comes with a price- lack of sleep, and tv life.

I totally lost track of what is happening in the kpop world. Seriously. The only chance is to watch music bank. But most of the songs are like old and I've already have those songs. Oh! I broke a record: 63 play counts within 4 days. That was like my only form of entertainment. haha.

Ok, I'm feeling super drowsy, like I'm floating above my laptop and so high.

Looking fwd to a nice 4th wk. haha

and, happy birthday to me. =)

Labels: