It's been months...
Tuesday, May 06, 2008 . 7:44 PM
I thought that I would be blogging aft the presentation day. But I guess I was too busy with the final report...and won't go into details about that.So, school's ended like months ago and we've gone our separate ways.
Been wanting to put up some photos of our presentation.. so here it is:
so here's a photo of our booth. See the 3 colours? These were the cloaks worn by the 3R captains. Yellow's mine, then the middle's Qi Yu's, followed by Lim.
Recently, I dreamt tt our graduation attire was Lim's cloak...what a nightmare!
taken with our mummy! haha..
with mummy again...holding on to the end product of her idea, proudly created by us. =)
Since it's the month of may, this means graduation is nearing. Probably post some pics up.
Anyway, aft the One more time craze... it's now Everybody, shh! (bg song)
I can't believe they changed into cheerleaders overnight. lol. my gosh. will post some photos of their transformation later. Poppin hyun joon's really cute. haha.
