<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9871367?origin\x3dhttp://sleepysa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Grad day...

Thursday, May 29, 2008 . 5:23 PM

The title states all.

It started at 12noon when we arrived in school. Kinda sian cos I didn't noe anyone in the reporting room, except for Lim (who was late as usual).

Most came with the robe on the hanger, whereas I was carrying it, with a handphone in the pocket, thats all. On the other hand, Lim was holding to the hanger and asking me, "where's my seat?". I totally feel like her PA. The funny part was where she started to put on the lip gloss after wearing the robe. Last minute- all thanks to waking up late. lol.

While waiting for the ceremony to start, wanted to talk to someone. Finally, Lim started to shout at me. haha. We're actually seated like at the end of the same row. So it's some kind of "open" conversation.

Well, Lim went up stage before me. The first time seeing her wear those long skirt. Amazingly, I didn't fall! =) and, Lim exited the stage using the wrong staircase! hilarious! She used the one for the VIPs. and I can't believe tt she thought we're wearing the motar board and tt's why she didn't cared abt her hairstyle. LOL.

And yeah, sadly, I have few frens aft my poly life. Without Leow, only both of us with our lecturer. She'll be teaching us when we're in yr2. haha.


Looking totally hideous in that robe. But heck, we've graduated!