Feeling.. depressed.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 . 12:00 AM
Well... the grouping for our class is now known.Lim's not in my class! I'm so bloody freaking sad as she is.
her reaction to the grouping:
in a little....says:
transfer to my class!!!!!!
in a little....says:
reqest for transfer
in a little....says:
hahahaha
then after seeing the list:
in a little....says:
f**k luh (changed to *** it wasn't like tt initially)
in a little....says:
im gonna talk to myself man
then my response:
자 모두다 쉿! says:
I WANNA DIE
in a little....says:
i have 2 yrs with NO ONE
then, she realized sth aft seeing the timetable:
in a little....says:
omg...we can meet for meals
자 모두다 쉿! says:
we haf the same timetable
자 모두다 쉿! says:
justdifferent class
in a little....says:
yeah....i dont have to eat alone!!!! i'll just sit in class alone
in a little....says:
either i stay back and you come early or vice verse
자 모두다 쉿! says:
yeah right
자 모두다 쉿! says:
would u?
in a little....says:
i will what
in a little....says:
for you i will
Oh my.. aft looking at that. I totally burst out laughing. literally LOL. ROFL.
should I be touched aft seeing that?
sigh.. lets see how it'll go.
just can't believe tt actually happened. just like a nightmare. totally hope tt it's just a dream..can't help but staring at the list.
anyway, this shows tt wad i have predicted became true. GREAT. me and my big mouth...and mind.
well done sarah.
