<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9871367?origin\x3dhttp://sleepysa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Random Thoughts...

Saturday, November 03, 2007 . 6:04 PM

It's been a while since i've blogged.

Lots of things in my mind.

OMT Pv's out. It was super cool. Finally no solos. All did it together.
As a group. That is.
That shld be the way.
But i didn't really liked how the random..and kinda overused eng words are added.
In fact, i didn't even hear/notice that they were eng.
That shows how deaf or blur i am.

I'm hesitating to purchase that. Everyone told me i'll be stupid if i really did it.
I guess I'll have to see how it goes.

Everything's so pol. I had already planned that way before and yet things just haf to happen on that few days. I see myself studying on the plane. haha. That is if i rmb to bring my notes.

I tried to change myself and did a pretest on fri.
I guess leow was quite annoyed. as usual. lim was like giving me that gnd and shudup look on her face. that 3d girl. what other look can u get from her? lol.
I can't believe how childish can we get. Especially when we are like at the end of our teens.

I was just trying to trick lim into showing tt there's another keeme fan in our campus. (Cos we were so bored there..with the shopkeeper gossiping on the phone. We were rolling our eyes when she was talking so loudly.) Then leow started to do so. I need not guess what she's gonna do. By seeing that stupid smile plastered on her face, we all noe wad she's up to. Of cos i won't let her off. I had to be super uber childish to include her n her dad.

The hilarious part? Lim tried to scare me.. But i was like ignoring them. The onlookers got a shock..i guess. By Lim's screeching scream that sounded as though as she had witness a murder.

On thurs, leow mentioned that it's kinda sad to haf little frens. Yeah. I know. I guess i cannot always insult others or build this wall to prevent others from knowing me. So, i've decided to bring out the long-lost friendly me back.
It's super difficult to. But i feel that the friendlier i am, the more irritated the people ard me are. I guess i'll have to keep trying?

am i such a dork? I read this person's story..and one character sounded like me. omg man. i'm like super dorky. shucks. being an intentional dork is cool. but being a natural dork. it's not.

Oh..n this is super random. While walking to the library, this friend of mine called Karryn.. was like honking..n i think her passenger friend was like shouting out my name. Haha. we were all super envious of her to be able to drive! hahaha..

and.. linda's in love! omg sia. we just can't believe it. that is super cool man. i'm super sure tt lim is super envious of her. so am i! hahaha. imagine me..with a korean guy. it'll be super o..m..g. goes to dream of kangin. hee.

starts singing what is love, tell me what is love?

another random thing. Online deception. i totally fell for it. i recovered from a shock that all the while i was talking to was a guy and a young one in fact. online deception. i feel stupid man.

AND! i hate biased lecturers.

really wondering who will our advisor be. i've got many names under the NOT list.

just want to add: i've this feeling tt the love for jumong is back! i'm like the oracle who can tell what's happening in each episode as my family nv failed to ask me for spoilers.

song of the week: Since Knowing You- Yangpa

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA