<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9871367?origin\x3dhttp://sleepysa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

한번 더, OK?

Thursday, May 10, 2007 . 3:23 PM

Oh gosh, time passes so fast! Soon, i'll be having my practicum. Bleah.

Went to the doc's just now. Seriously darn it, i was in pain all over. Trying out another new medication. I WANT IT TO RECOVER! It's affecting me..my way of life. =(
Super depressing. Let the new medicine work pls. I'm sick of it already. I know how it feels. I dun want to go through all that misery i had years back.
And darn it, i almost forgot to eat my medicine just now. Can't help it, i've been outta medicine for some time. It takes time for me to remember to eat it every day. It's like some vicious cycle. Finally, upon completing the course.. u thought u are finally away frm all these. But somehow, they just come back. Nvm, i'll just greet these blue capsules with a smile. After all, i've been doing so for 6 years already. It kinda becomes a way of life.

Ok, enough abt ranting all these.

I have to get my hands on 한번 더, OK? I better check it out asap. Well, the song's not bad. In fact, the melody's slowly getting into my head. lol, i only know.. "한번 더, OK?" Their mv's.. hmm. ok i guess. I dun really like the part where they dancing with the pole. But comparing to shee, i think theirs is kinda mild. lol. but, i still love both songs.

Shee - Live Perf by Re.V!


I thought it was great! My gosh! I think their live singing's good. Esp when it's a fast song. I think the best singer's the one in black. I think she's the leader also. Oh, n i like one of their members' hairstyle! But can tell that they try not to use so much force in their dance. haha. But the rap part sounds a bit off. Nvm, overall it was great! =)


한번 더, OK? -First Comeback Perf!


Ok, this is not live. I'll post another live of their songs once i see them. But.. i kinda like lina's hair! It's neat. I think can recommend it to mich. lol. kinda suits her. Well, lotsa body wave in here. lol. At least it's not like a bunch of worms. I like steph's solo part. the part in the mv looks cool-er n nicer. N, oh! Their movment for the "everybody stop".. it's super familiar. It looks like one of cyndi's song. I can't rmb the title but it goes..."cry, hui gu niang de yan lei." oh crap. that's the title isn't it. lol. n dana was cute la.. she was screaming, then suddenly did that ok sign. I like her hair colour, but her fringe.. hmm.
Haha, super high now. Kinda miss the my everything days.

Needa get that album asap man!