I'm pissed...
Wednesday, January 10, 2007 . 7:02 PM
With Byeok. I hate him. He sucks. He's torturing everyone. He's so self-centered, authoratarian, flirty, yet rich. Why can't he understand that no matter which method you use, you'll never get it? So despicable.Yay! It's a Wednesday today! Which means childcare and tv! woo!
Anyway, saw the dance. I was so impressed and touched. Although there's one part that looks ridiculous, but...it's truly wonderful. I so wanna learn la, to immerse in that culture.
Was quite nervous today, maybe cos karryn wasn't there. It felt kinda weird to handle everything alone. But i was glad that the children were cooperative. Hopefully it stays like that or even better during the actual one- the big day. LOL, i had to take pics by myself n everything. Almost couldn't make it. My throat nearly died on me as it hurt a lot at one point.
Oh, brandon was cute as usual. He was still pestering me with that balancing act. If only i've got a child now... No, a nephew and a niece would be the best. Oh, but i was firm with him today. I think he kinda shocked. Well, i can't have him stepping all over me and climbing all over me, even though i find it fun, but it just doesn't seem right while teaching. But the tune in was good.
Yes! At least wed's over! Always looking fwd to wed..for thurs - sun becomes less hectic. Then comes the monday blues and tuesday sickness due to preparation for wed.
Intro-ed Heaven's Tree to auntie... I think lee wan's cute la... gotta find pics of him soon. Made my own jini wallpaper! So loving it, esp the sword dance. My god, i'm loving that dance lor. I dun mind learning that.
And oh, i had slight probs with getting jerome n beckham to let go of my hands. But they are so cute.
can't wait for my driving lesson tml..it's been a long time...
gotta catch up with hwangjini... i wanna see it on e big screen instead of the tube-ber screen. And i think i'm starting to root for junghan!
