Damo-ing..
Saturday, January 13, 2007 . 5:01 PM
Yeppie.. i'm Damo-ing. I think this is the first halfjiwon year. lol.And my god, i nearly cried when it shows the scene of jini n baekmu sitting at the jetty.
"Hengsurishin.." She must be feeling guilty. I miss baekmu. Sobs.
So many pple died: Sumsum, Eunho, Baekmu... who's next?
I think the ones living are experiencing a life worse than death. Esp Danshim, Booyoung, Maehyang. And, not forgetting Jini.
This is the making of ?? It goes like this.. "balla balla bonita.." hee...
Yeppie! Above is bth of oo yon... ok, i'm still into bbv. i think miyeon's dun really know how to dance bah.. haha.. the rest r gd in solo n impromptu.. i wanna hear bbv re.v album..esp their own version of oo yon. anyway, dunno if i shld buy bbv's best album? i'll see first bah, until i see it in sg.. then i'll consider.. muahaha. But i dun think i'll buy bbv re.v's one. I THINK.
