Jini ah...
Thursday, December 07, 2006 . 10:15 PM
Oh man, i finally watched that. so darn sad!I really felt that for booyoung... so suay.
if i were her, i'd rather leave the troupe. Rather than getting that sick pervert for first night.
Darn darn suay la. So depressing. I think she'll gonna hate all men and take revenge?
Another suay-ness? Jini lor..
Her first love's dad wants her for her first night.
Of cos she no choice. Gotta agree. Cos she haf to do it..to be a gisaeng.
Stupid old man. Just give way to ur son cannot meh? U knew ur son loves her. Yet U want to snatch her away frm him, thinking that she's just a play thing for ur son.
The worst among them. Sumsum. I totally didn't expect she'll die!
She's so suay also. She really loved Jang.
She doesn't want him to be hurt if she accepts him.
He loves her. He doesn't mind if she doesn't accept him. All he wants is to support her.
Darn sad. Esp the day before her first night.
He bought for her the ribbon. She scolded him.
That ribbon would be untied by another man.
Deep in her heart. I could feel her dilemma. She needs to meet a rich man. But she really want to accept Jang. Even though she always treats him coldly, she just wants him to forget about her.
Wah.. i think ah..the part.. she said.."In our next life. i want to be with u. and u'll be with me. forever..." even though so dramatic kind of speech.. but..darn touching. esp the scene shows Jang carrying Sumsum...she was wearing that ribbon he gave her. Her last words, "I Loved the ribbon. It's the most beautiful gift from you."
That's the life of a gisaeng. Gisaeng must not have any love in her life. Her life is all about being devoted to the arts. They can't express any feelings except happiness. A true gisaeng is one who can smile and laugh even though their heart is bleeding. I think... I can't really do that..for long la... i mean.. short period..of cos i can..i think.
can't imagine? in the olden days, arts was sth meant for lowest class pple..lol..
n now.. arts is like the in-thing.
Ok. i noe he's going to die.
My mum was crying when she watched tt ep.
I'll do so tml i guess.
Maybe i might cry.
I was listening to it during vid editing, my nose suan suan.
Shucks la..
Gonna miss that shuai ge.. 19 yrs old leh. OMG lor. So shuai. So Matured. So Tall. So shuai. Hee.
