<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9871367?origin\x3dhttp://sleepysa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Botanic Gardens...

Sunday, November 19, 2006 . 2:20 PM

Well.. i took a cab there... cos i thought i was late... and when i arrived there.. i was surprised.. cos the 3 of them already there... haha.. so amazing lor...wahaha..
Jas and tania were like.. "where's abby?" wahaha...
And.. our class had to go to the rainforest... eww lor.. oops..i mean.. yay!
Since.. that person said that we are so lucky to be there.. it's the most cooling place...
Cooling? I think it was so humid... and the insects... omg...
And oooh..the butterflies are the fairies of the forest... Take note of that Tania... we aren't supposed to scream and run away from fairies...
And..snakes aren't evil...lol..
That leow an was screaming.. "I hate worms!"...
I dunno if it's on purpose..but she looked kinda freaked out..so.. haha... but then..worms was near us... so...hmm...

And we took lots of photos..haha.. to make up for this few weeks and last sem... cos we aren't taking many photos as we were in year 1...



Jas and I... hmm... typical pose...haha.. acting like we are some happy tourist...



Can u spot us? haha..



At Evolution Garden...



Haha.. I saw them posing for the pic..and i quickly ran as fast as i could... so.. here i am...



A couple looking at the stage... Don't they look loving? wahaha...



At the fountain... I think we were waiting for the rest... so we decided to take more photos!




Remember the couple? Well.. Here's a family photo of them and their kid...



The 5 of us... Frm left.. Jas, Marie, Steph, Jazz and Sarah... (I think..I can't really tell the shadows apart..)



One of the couple got lost in Botanic Gardens.. Looking at the signboard...finding her family...