The day we chiong-ed the remaining nine...
Monday, September 04, 2006 . 7:49 PM
It all started on 30th aug 2006..at abt 11plus pm... it was a rainy day throughout... fortunately, it stopped raining at that time... someone was supposed to come at 10 plus... unfortunately, it was a meeting that hindered her... anyway, at abt 11 plus... that person finally arrived and even brought her fren along with her. (Anyway, i invited her fren too..)she told me she was running a slight fever... and asked for food. I showed her different choices, but she wanted cheese. Cow loves cheese ya? i guess tt's the reason why bah.
At last..aft brushing teeth, changing into pjs...we embarked on number one out of nine. Wasted quite a lot of time as both of us couldn't recall what happened previously. We fast fwd, rewind and fast fwd. In the end.. aft number one, we couldn't take it anymore. How weird rite? i tot that i'll be so high..cos i've been waiting practically the whole day for this moment. But I felt quite sleepy. And so, it was decided that we'll get up at 440am. Someone said she could definitely wake up. I was like.. "tsk...please..." Even Melissa agreed with me..
*4.40am* My alarm rang
I woke up immediately. (I'll give my best whenever it comes to TV!) Since we said to start at 5am, I gave her a few more mins. I turned on the light. Amazingly, she wasn't affected by it. I turned off the air-con. Still, nothing happened. Her alarm rang. She turned it off and said, "Few more minutes.."
-Few more minutes passed-
"Give me 15 mins more".
"Give me another few more minutes."
"Another few more minutes. I very tired."
"Let's start at 6am."
That was NO WAY for me...haha... So, melissa and i began to disturb her. That was so fun. In the end, she woke up and watched the NGs..wth.. kinda spoilers...but i love NGs...i mean..who doesn't rite? Melissa even requested to me that she wanna jump on her to wake her up..
We officially started at 6am...wth rite? haha... I knew at abt 7am already bth liao... then 8, 9, 10... by then... started to do fencing cum ballet..haha.. just can't help but imitating the ballet and fencing..esp when we are sleepy..and bored.. i was quite fed up..i think cos when lack of sleep... but i was irritated whenever i hear "Shin goon".. i'm like.."Shut up!" haha... oh man.. how bad rite?haha.. but someone was also laughing with me...haha..
Everything ended at 1.30pm..with fastfwding and stuffs...haha.. plus some rewinding when it comes to the sweet scenes... those kiss scenes...aww... and i think yul's so poor thing...! And... who was the one who said watching NGs spoils everything... watching fan-made mvs spoils everything too lor... Heck! we are all spoilers can?! At the last few we were like.. "eh..i've seen this b4... why so familiar? I know wad's going to happen..."
Anyway.. now watching yhfh..i really fastfwd the scenes lor... i only watching.. haha.. confirm u know who de la..
-Just came back from dad's office..went to pack some stuffs..my neck is so stiff..-
I love love letter! haha.. shinhwa is so funny... eric is so cute..so hot..haha.. andy is really some cutie pie..haha.. and i was like asking hidayah if she wanted to go to their concert..but i just found out tt it's on sep 10.. how sad la.. i think we're just crazy over eric.. she was like.. nvm..even though we dunno their songs..just see the face can already..haha.. but too bad..both of us haf sth on... haiz... so sad..no fate lor..nvm.. actually..the first time i saw eric..i feel that he looks like my fren... side view la..i wonder if now he really looks like eric... kinda looks like la.. everytime i see eric..i'm always reminded of him..haha.. but now..i can def say tt he doesn't look like eric..
Well..sth shocking..steve irwin died.. omg man.. while filming ocean deadliest.. so..as a mark of respect..my fren told me to put (tu) infront of ur msn nick..well.. i told someone..but she put at the end..haha.. darn funny.. she nv fails to crack me up..
Can't wait for the next time where the 3 of us meet again...
